Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Keywords

pussy, sex, fuck, crap, shit, puke, britney spears, son
One of the loyal followers suggested a few keywords I should try to increase traffic, or at least I think that's what he was suggesting- "pussy, sex, fuck, crap, shit, puke, britney spears, son". Not sure how "son" fits in, but I'll give it a try anyways. Thanks 'slamdance69bro'! I've added it to the pic of the super secret spot above and will allow my readers to track the results here.

A funny thing about that pic above is that if you look close enough you'll notice a few things wrong with it. I'm pretty sure I posted it a few weeks back. It was a picture I photoshoped to try and fool a few friends into thinking I scored when we had actually got skunked. Looks pretty rad for it being a ankle high wave huh?

Traffic Update- 47 unique visitors yesterday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i knew the whole time you were bluffin.

ass.

Unknown said...

dude, thats some funny shit.

J said...

dang, id, like to see you do more photoshops.