Monday, October 6, 2008

Unenjoyment

Spent the weekend visiting Heidi in San Fran. We lucked out with the weather. The forecast was calling for rain, but ended up being sunny most of the time. Did some hiking, eating, drinking, and clubbing...good times.


Just got a call out of the blue from my old companies competitor, they heard I was let go and want me to work for them now. They're trying to create a full-time gig for me, but have some immediate contract stuff I can do while I'm in Bali. I wasn't planning on working while I was there so I agreed to answer emails. At least I'll have a paycheck when I get back.


I leave in a few days and until then Jackie has a list of things do like painting and building a storage shelf. I may try and squeeze a trip to the coast between chores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad all i am to you is the person who leaves you chores! sheeeesh! hows about the coolest wife in the world that says it's ok to go to bali for 3 weeks when you are unemployed. dork.