Thursday, January 3, 2008

Perfect way to end the year


Too busy to write lately. Between the snow falling in record amounts, and holiday parties, there's no time left for interweb browsing. Well, at least not more than a few minutes at a time.

ki@Alpental

I can't think of a better way to 2007 than the best powder days I've experienced in the last few years. One amazing day at Steven's and 3 or 4 more at Alpental. Kinda crowded, but the runs well worth the wait. Thanks to Drex and crew I'm learning my way around Alpental pretty well.

New Years was kinda anticlimactic. Nice dinner party at Greg and Julia's and then big party at Toni and Peter's. Toni and Pete's place was fun, but I think I was a little too sober to be thrown into a bunch of drunk people I hardly know. Good thing D and Lara were there to ring in the new year with.

New Years eve I couldn't stop thinking burnt out I was from snowboarding everyday, but on the other hand I couldn't help from laughing about how good it was. Perfect example of body giving out too early. Maybe new years resolution should be to work our my back leg more, but just my back leg.

Oh yeah, Space Needle fireworks suck.

No comments: