Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Under Contruction


Heading to Florida tonight. No chance of surf while I'm there. I wish I could say I got my fill this past weekend...I can't remember the last time I thought I was surfed out.

Past weekend- 2 trips to the coast, one a bust, and the other was pretty fun. Sunday morning surfed with about 25 other doods. Plenty of hollow waves to be had for all...as long as you don't mind pulling into closeouts, ending up in the sand, and getting dropped in on. It's all part of the fun.

After the tide switched, and our hands going numb, we decided to check the Groins hoping the tide had dropped enough. Still too full, but we hung out long enough to watch some guy get pushed into the rocks. He eventually threw his board over a log onto the rocks after a few unsuccessful attempts to climb over. Yeah, tossed his board onto rocks. Lucky he didn't snap an ankle too.

No comments: