Friday, July 25, 2008

Block Party Weekend

Plenty of action on the hill this weekend so I would avoid Pike st. between 10th and 14th unless you have a ticket to the Capital Hill Block Party. Chances are you'll find me there at least one of the days even though I'm not a huge fan of festival style events. Jackie has arranged entry for us so I have the option of going to both days, or to go surf, without feeling the guilt of paying for tickets and not getting my $ worth. She'll be surprised if I go both days. The lineup seems pretty solid and I would hate to pass up on the opportunity to watch my friends get stumbling drunk before being thrown out. Why would I want to stay home when I can rub elbows with sweaty strangers and pay $6 for a can of beer?

Spent some time with friends arranging a hiking/camping trip on the coast for next weekend. I'm pretty stoked to go back and check Yellow Banks if the waves work out. I've also scored some new camping gear recently and now ready to put it to use.

Took a few pics in my friends shaping room while I was visiting.


Keep an eye out for GreenLine Surfboards. It seems to be taking off for him. There's always new orders being worked on when I visit.

No comments: