Monday, August 13, 2007

Surfy


'Surfy' is the best word I can think of to describe this weekends conditions. There were waves, but much smaller than anything I would consider 'surf'. Nonetheless we still had a good time. Water was warm, weather was nice, and a few friends to share crappy beer, cold sandwiches, and ankle high waves with.

Big plans to go surf this weekend already. Predictions of monster surf, but it's still 6 days away so alot can change. I'll settle for anything other than the 'surfy' again. Maybe something will materialize this week and I can take a day off as long as it doesn't interfere with an anticipated job interview and my sailing classes.

Otter's B-Day this weekend too. Cheap tickets to Mexico would be ideal, but a long shot. I'm sure what ever we get into will be a good time.

No comments: