Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Carrying Baggage


This is pretty much what my life feels like- a pile of surf wax, wetsuits, bike pads, helmets, sleeping bags, camera bags, light stands, changes of clothes, and somewhere under all of that is my laptop for work...and that's not even the beginning of the baggage I feel I'm carrying right now.



Thank God for 4 day weekends in sunny North Carolina where I can pretty much do what I want and don't know anyone well enough to feel I have to explain my actions. Back home now, but already feeling I desperately need to find that place again. Too much going on here to even think sometimes.

I have a lot to deal with still and a long road ahead before I can clear my head again...funny how that long road always leads to surf.

1 comment:

snowone said...

words man, wooooordsss (like the 2nd image btw)